Saturday, May 9, 2020

Black Bean Turkey Chili Day 2 & 3

I told you I made a whole bunch of Chili ! But it was good ! This time I served the Chili over rice. Talking about full tummies !



Sometimes things just taste really good on day 2. Something about all the flavors getting together and mingling. Had to add a little bit of water to it since the beans seems to soak up any kind of extra juices.
    Ok We STILL had some left overs on day 3 ! Well once again this stuff soaked up any and all juices. I try not to use the microwave because I'm one of those that thinks the microwave changes up our foods in a not good way and just ruins anything good. So I put the left overs in a pan and even though more water was added it disappeared in the rewarming. You would be surprised how good it is in a taco! Naturally hubby gets the better end of the stick with all the cheese. I got stuck with the ones without the cheese. It was good but not nearly as nice as it would have been with the cheese..!!@#$ Ticks and their alpha gal issues! 



   Believe it or not we had enough for one more meal or another couple of tacos but I told hubby let Frosty the pit bull enjoy it. He made me put in on a paper plate instead of her dog food bowl because she doesn't like her food mixed with puppy dog food. Can you believe it?! She is such a Princess compered to Heidi Ho! What's even funnier somehow she ate the meat and left the black beans. I have no clue how she did that..... maybe she spit them out like watermelon seed... don't know I wasn't there otherwise she enjoyed the chili also. LOL

Love
Ranchmama
May all beings everywhere be happy and free,
and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to the happiness and to that freedom for all.






No comments:

Post a Comment