Friday, May 8, 2020

Black Bean Turkey Chili



Black Bean Turkey Chili
Hubby saw the Fritos and said he wanted some chili tonight..
Hole bunch of turkey meat, can of tomato sauce, can of water, couple tablespoons of chili powder, a big spoonful of garlic salt,  tablespoon of chicken bullion, 1 chopped up onion, and 2 cans of black beans......
      Big old bowl filled about full enough, Hubby gets a bunch of shredded cheese topped with a couple handfuls of Frito's. I get everything but the cheese.
      Man that stuff stays hot hot and I swear you spend most of your time blowing on it to keep from burning yourself.
    Although I made a bunch to fill a 14" cast iron skillet I hope I have enough for the next supper to put over some rice.
     It always takes a few minutes for me to register FULL and I think I just hit the stuffed mark! Lol

Love
Ranchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment