Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Prayers, Guidance and Possibilities

    I just about bet other folks are really having many worries an dire thoughts about our future in so many ways. We look and see all kinds of stupid crazy things. Some of us are closer to it than others. Other than just trying to make it through the day in a semi normal way we have all these not just fake news but our own eyes that can see and interpret what is going on around us.
It .... Don't.... Look ... Good
    We wonder and worry about what direction to go and what to do to accomplish not just a new normal but a safe old style normal of safety, good morals, comfortably having enough food for family, a good place to have the rule of law in control enough we have the freedom to move about without a excessive amount of worry for safety.
   ... We ain't even going to go to money and bills.... not even...
    I know a lot of people that have tried to be ready for hard times of not being able to purchase items because of shortages and money in general.  Some are very capable of "getting by" for anywhere to a few weeks to 6 months or more. I know we can't be ready for or think of everything. Some of the darnedest things will pop up that you need (not want) and you will think man ! I didn't even think of that! Or maybe Dang! I was going to and I forgot or didn't get to it.
   Some of us have relatives that know and think you have been absolutely crazy for thinking and doing ahead. Others will now come to you and say "Boy! You nailed this one!" Ignore the folks that think your crazy. The ones that see the light now don't tell them of your supplies I don't care how close and trusting you feel like they are but if they welcome your input help them plan or think ahead. If nothing else at least get them to do some basics for their families comfort and safety. I won't go into these things because it has been all over the net and easy to find. Not only that each family or person has their own ideas and needs.
    For those of you that pray or communicate with your supreme being. Keep it up we need all the help we can get to make things better for everyone. Some of you may have even received messages from wherever guiding you or reassuring you of the here and now or future. For those of you that have experienced this before you know your not loony tunes. For those of you that have never had that happen and are confused or think your going crazy.... Not really. Just remember don't let your thoughts, visions or whatever you want to call them to guide you in a bad direction. If you think your being guided to do bad, hurtful or damaging things then your getting messages from not a good place. Never ever do anything bad or hurtful. True guidance and a love for the people around you is not going to influence you to say or do bad, hurtful or damaging things. Love always guides a person to think and do loving things that will benefit yourself and others around you making things better not worse.
   Some messages are so confusing. Some folks may get a complete and clear message spelling things out plain as day. That same person may have a vision or message that is spotty or confusing. Don't try to interpret. When you try to figure something out you are putting your own influences and fears in the mix and your message may become something totally different than what was intended. Just take it as presented. If it isn't clear sit back and wait. One day you will see something and understand exactly what it meant or what you should do. Some messages may be a local close to you thing around you and your family. Some may be further out being your state or country. Sometimes even world events. It isn't always clear. I have to write things down or I forget the messages. Sometimes the messages will not go away until I tell the person / people involved. (Try that one out on someone that doesn't know how you operate! LOL) Usually after I tell the intended people it will finally go away and I can't remember it for anything. Weird I know but I guess I was just suppose to be the messenger.
    I always talk to God and listen the best I can. Sometimes I hear words sometimes I see pictures of events. Honest to goodness I have even been known to be able to speak to folks that have passed on. God has put people in my path that has needed to hear or be reassured in some way from a loved one that has passed on. I never know when or if it will happen. It just does.
     Here lately I have been praying to God to please stop all these crazy people that are damaging so many peoples lives and businesses and our country in general. To please make powerless the world leaders that may be influencing and doing harm to people all over the world making all the lives they touch in turmoil. To please feed those that are hungry and to protect the good folks from all dangers.

Some of the messages I have received.
It will all stop instantly.
It will be fine You will be fine They will all learn and come back to me
October will be a bad time.
I have seen images of large / huge crowds of people. They look poor, shabby with hands up reached and I don't know I am guessing I think hungry?
November and December don't feel good at all. Dark, dangerous, wanting, constant worry.
The new year January, February sunny / light 2021 feels clear / no worries / everything better/ fixed???

    Remember accuracy is not guaranteed here. It is what it is whatever that is. Many times I have noticed I get messages for 3-6 months in advance. I have had a few that are many years in advance.
    I have noticed when I do make it out on occasion with my mask and all where we used to say have a good day we now hear "Have a safe day" Surely we can all think of something else that is uplifting and not something that reminds us how dangerous we are made to feel trying to do the normal things in life!


Please do good wherever you can. 

Love to everyone,
Ranchmama





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your encouraging words, you are a special kind of woman.

    ReplyDelete