Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Boy! That Was a Job !





       Went grocery shopping. Most of this is just normal stuff. Hubby went in since I am the weak point in the house. Came back out and we wiped the truck handles, his hands, steering wheel down. Went home and unloaded everything onto the kitchen table. Wow, was that crowded.
       See that red circle with the purple bottle? I filled it full of alcohol. Everything on that table is getting a fine mist of the stuff top bottom and sides of the package. Couldn't do it all at once so started with the cold stuff so I could put it up soon. Pretty much just on that corner of the table. Little at a time. Spray a bunch all over. Go away, come back flip it over around or whatever to let the other side dry. I wasn't exactly on top of things timing and all so it took a while. I don't know what was harder, killing germs or trying to find a place to neatly put things up. LOL Anyway, they say this stuff can live on packaging for a while. Soooo.... I didn't have a bucket to dip it in but they got pretty wet. I finally turned the ceiling fan on to make it a little quicker.
    Hubby did a better job of shopping this time. He said everything looked pretty good. The bread isle was a little well shopped but that was all he could tell. Once again I only saw one cart that was full to the brim of food. Everyone looked happy with their bag or two of chow. I eat the dry bagged cereal for a snack since I am so limited on the foods I can really eat and still breathe. Nice easy and quick, no mess or anything when you just have to have a little something. I had OJ for breakfast the last two mornings and am paying for it today. It is confirmed, I went without for a long while, did 2 days of breakfast OJ and I can't walk 10 feet without having breathing problems. Anyone else would be running to the doctor afraid they have the BIG BAD VIRUS ! It will go away in a day or 2 if I stay away from other foods that try to choke me to death.
    My table area stinks like alcohol a little but not too bad. Veggies will rinse off in the sink. Bagged fruit got drunk on the outside. Will rinse the actual fruit in the sink.
     So if alcohol is supposed to kill the germs I at least knocked a few of them off! If there is still a live germ on them and I still catch something from the packaging I guess it was just meant to be. God I hope not! He has taken care of me really good through cancer and all so I expect he will continue to do so.
    Just wanted to show you how I was doing a few things.

Love
Ranchmama


No comments:

Post a Comment