Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Retirement !

As 

of 

Tuesday March 5 

at about 11 am 

we are 

O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L-L-Y

 R-E-T-I-R-E-D !

Papers are signed and Nikki and her husband are taking over complete ranch operations!  
  I think everyone is super happy with everything. 
   I have no clue what in the world is next for me and hubby. We are not travelers or partiers. We don't know how to play because we never had time for that. I guess we will just have to see what happens. 
  In the mean time we are here to guide and help if and when needed on the basics of how to do the everyday things until they get the hang of it all. Nikki has done this for years and years and has a really good handle on things. Her hubby has a lot of excellent general know how and is really good at watching and learning. Once they get the basic flow of things I am sure they may have some good ideas on how to change this or that to improve. Sometimes it takes a different eye to help the flow of things.

Love 
Ranchmama -- retired
(Once a Ranchmama always a Ranchmama)
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you both! I have 180 work days to go before I retire too. What about blogging here on the daily operations of a ranch, now that you have time? I'm sure many besides myself, would find it interesting. All the best! -- Dave aka daraffa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay y'all! Enjoy it, you've worked hard for it!

    ReplyDelete