Friday, October 11, 2019

BIG FOOT update

I didn't think about this but my daughter called this morning and said we had a wild hog in the pond!
   She said over in Arkansas they have a real problem with the hogs chasing the cows until they are tired and down. They will do that for calves also and eat them. 
No wonder the calves were scared!
I don't think they have been being chased around though. Not yet anyway. We are getting a real herd of wild hogs in the area. Son in law saw about 8 or more hogs around a deer feeder on one of the other places one afternoon recently.
   I know Heidi Ho used to go out and run around the back yard and bark like saying "Ok, I'm here now stay away from my yard I'm big and bad....!" Since she isn't there to tell wildlife to stay away it may be more of a problem. 
   Son in law may need to do some hunting closer to the house. Can't have them hurting the baby calves for sure. 

Image result for wild hog in pond

No comments:

Post a Comment