Tuesday, January 10, 2023

How To Decorate A Christmas Tree 2022

 Last year I had a reindeer tree. This year we had a snowflake snicker-doodle cookie tree.

 

 I was still decorating the Christmas tree on the day of our family get together. I was late getting the tree up because I didn't know if we were going to get to put it up! The doctors tried some new Parkinson's meds on hubby that really messed him up. He could not judge distance, his balance was messed up and he was hallucinating. We stopped those meds a little over a week before. When I saw he was going to be able to navigate around the tree in the living room we put it up! It's amazing how the right meds work so good and the wrong ones darn near kill a person! Since I had the cookie decorating out Nikki's son was helping and when my other grandsons got here from Arkansas I actually got one to pick up and bag and pipe the white snowflake on. He did pretty good too.

 

 

 It's funny, I shared by tree cookies with other folks at a party and he went up to Nikki wanting something to write on them with. I told him I just didn't have any with me. Think maybe I should get him some for his house before he starts using magic markers on the food ?? LOL

Love

Ranchmama 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment