Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Vegan Focaccia Bread – Bread Art

Don't let the Vegan word scare you.... it is still typical bread just no meat or eggs
Vegan just attracts more attention for the folks that like to eat that way. 

Vegan Focaccia Bread – Bread Art
 
https://thehiddenveggies.com/vegan-focaccia/

I have never eaten Focaccia Bread
It looks really easy. The Art part looks fun but not like it will do me any good in this house. Veggies just will not fly in front of my husband unless it's off the table and out the door. LOL In other words he is just no fun when it comes to playing with food sometimes.


                                           Focaccia bread decorated with yellow peppers, black olives, and herbs to form sunflowers.  
                               A collage of 2 pictures showing focaccia bread art before and after baking.


    Go to the link above and take a look. She has everything spelled out plain as day and easier than most breads.
Lots of good ideas as to what veggies you may want to use.
    I would really like to try this recipe just because it sounds so cool and easy! Although in my lazy cooking rut of cooking the same old things it is hard for me to make me do it. I am a dessert freak so I like to give those a try before anything else. I think I have everyone filled up on desserts though ( I just made 2 honey pecan pies, 16 M&M Giant Chocolate chip cookies, Fudgy Brownies and a Peach Chiffon Pie) so I may just kick myself out of the rut and do it.
   Maybe I can put half of the bread in art form the other half in husband plain Jane boring form???
Will send you a picture if I do..........

Love
Ranchmama


No comments:

Post a Comment