Monday, September 5, 2022

I've been Organizing !

Would You Believe This is My Cookie Cutter Collection ?

    All these (I'm sure I missed some)  fit in one 40 Qt plastic box?  Most of them are Wilton brand with a few antique mirro from my chilhood. Some of the metal ones are the Ann Clark Collection made in the USA     
                                    Pictures are below the Gab.
 I made these for Nikki's 3 y.o birthday. 

                                                           Open photo

    He is all about Paw Patrol ! I had to buy all the doo dads to paint them and figure out the icing colors AND learn how to literally color between the lines with Royal Icing!  It was loads of fun and now I am wanting to have this years Christmas Tree to be decorated with painted cookie ornaments I make! 

    Then there are all the other holidays you can have a blast with. I may not be able to pipe pretty frosting on cakes worth a darn but coloring between the lines?... I think I can handle that! LOL   Oh Yes! I want to make a large gingerbread house!           

Love

Ranchmama            

      I have all these on paper pages to put in a Cookie Cutter Book. It was getting where I had so many I didn't know what in the world I had and these things aren't cheap when you go buy them so I didn't need duplicates. I give each of my girls one every Christmas to add to their collection so we have the same things.                                                     

                    

    And it all fits in this 40 Qt Box! 

( I had to upgrade to a larger box to get them all in )

                                                            Open photo

No comments:

Post a Comment