Monday, March 8, 2021

Life’s Lemons

                              What to do when life gives you lemons | by Ron Gibori | Marketing And  Growth Hacking

    I tell you what, life has been dealing Americans so many lemons recently and the last year. If you’re supposed to make lemonade out of lemons ..... well.... you better get your life preservers and boat oars out because we’re in for one heck of a dang lemonade flood!
What is the correct recipe for all these lemons?!
    America has been blessed for so many years and we have had so many good worry free (well for many people) years of no serious worries we haven’t a clue how to deal with these adversities.
    Texas has been the main news at the moment. Senseless dumb ways folks and even their pets and animals are dying because of not being able to think clearly to avoid death. Someone up north would be more prepared to stay warm or keep water from freezing. They are acclimated to those conditions.
    Southern people can deal with heat better usually. The individual people are at a disadvantage. The people in charge of the grid, water supply, and natural gas are paid to keep up with all possibilities no matter how remote of the adverse things that could happen.
    Those rose colored glasses on many I’m sure are flung aside. It’s proven once again you can’t count on the governmental structures running all things providing our comfort and safety.
    For those that survive learn from this and don’t ever let you and yours be caught with your pants down. See what went wrong for your family and plan as quickly as possible to not only correct it but never let this be repeated.
  If you have time to listen to a famous prepper he has a webcast he talks a little slow you can up the video speed one notch and it helps. For those that don't want to take that long he has it in print.
    I know it's a bit after the fact but this website has a list of 15 things this well known prepper person learned during his ordeal with the Texageddon event in central Texas.
https://www.afinalwarning.com/498260.html
 Chickens for some folks are just food. Other folks they are pets and even entertainment watching them be silly. All your animals need a better than what you think they need for temperatures in your area. You are protecting your food source folks!
   I wish I had another dependable heat and food prep source.
  We had entertainment with the snow. I wish I could get the video on the blog of a snow white 80 pound pit named Frosty running like a race horse in the snow! Man she's fast! She blended in so good you just saw a white streak moving until she got close. Hubby managed to slip and fall flat on his back getting into the house after a dentist outing. I missed the show. It sounded about like what you see in the cartoons. He was just sore the next day. Me... I was holding on to the side of the truck with both hands carefully getting out. I did what you might call the almost splits.. you know when you do the splits just enough to hurt the hips?LOL  Then another day I was going out to the truck and I was standing outside of the roof drip line so I wouldn't get wet.... Low and behold a great big load of snow slid off the metal roof along with a few icicles and landed full force on the back and shoulders. It was a pretty good thump but more surprise than anything. I started laughing and hubby was in the truck laughing also. I took my jacket off to shake off the snow and succeeded in having my snowed hair fall off under my collar making me do a dance to get that cold stuff off. I mean sometimes life can be a bugs bunny cartoon! We laughed off and on for 15 minutes every time we thought about it.  
    The weather is getting nice now staying into the 60's+ a little while during the day. We actually have some sunshine! I'm sitting out on the east side of my house in the mornings about 10 am soaking up some vitamin D and wonderful light rays my body needs to function properly.
    Today I cleaned out 2 big red plastic tubs as big as a half barrel the son in law used for mineral / protein cow licks. I am going to experiment with growing some potatoes in them. I tried a little last year and learned I have a critter that likes to climb in and dig them out so I am going to find some nice looking wire and protect the plants so that doesn't happen.
   I think I am going to find some rechargeable batteries to use so we don't have to worry about always purchasing more. I would like to find some solar lights also although the last few weeks have been so gloomy I can't imagine they would have worked. When the electric goes off something like that might come in handy. Interesting experiment in the house for sure. LOL
     I am putting together some information on just how much food a group of adults of 4, 25, or 50 or even 1000 would need to have to function for a year. We have too many things disrupting our food chain to not take a good hard look at what people need to do to be ready for crazy weather, upside down government baloney or even the supply chain disrupted from something as simple as a computer glitch from hackers.
    Something like Texas shouldn't happen anywhere. People can't count on the normal shopping habits and delivery supplies any longer. Even the darn government shutting down businesses ! So it is a plandemic this time what other things can they come up with I don't even want to imagine.
It's another Fooled Us Once shame on you!
Fooled Us Twice shame on me!

Ok I gabbed enough... I made a good flourless peanut butter cookie I will send in soon.

Love
Ranchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment