Sunday, March 14, 2021

Home Freeze Dryer Vs. Pre-Packed Freeze Dried Food

 White medium freeze dryer

 The most seen machine on the net is Harvest Right Brand
https://harvestright.com/product/home-freeze-dryer/

Naturally they can spell it out here to where a home freeze drier just isn't any fun at all! If they were a whole lot cheaper than the $4000.00 or so I have seen I would do it just for the fun!

https://www.legacyfoodstorage.com/pages/should-i-buy-a-freeze-dryer?utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=811186779&utm_term=home%20freeze%20dryer%20machine&utm_content=237575399957&gclid=CjwKCAiAhbeCBhBcEiwAkv2cYy9KDdyCEHi7-P0arqSrnR5OjsxnLgJj-4D94Kfx_2-teIzSpw55BRoC47oQAvD_BwE

    I have serious food issues and I just don't know if I can purchase something in long term food storage in some things that won't make me sick.
    If things were to really get limited on the supply chain availability even with storing food at home I would be in serious trouble.
    Just having the right kind of fat to eat and cook with would be a problem. No lard or butter is allowed with my breathing. Just thinking ahead.... Oils will only last 1-2 years I think.

Love
Ranchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment