Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wrong Side of The Bed

Daughter called one morning while I was fixing breakfast and asked what I was doing 
     Told her I had already fixed her dad cereal,sausage and toast with grapefruit on the side and was trying to fix me something since I can’t eat the milk in cereal and the sausages make me sick. Evidently my tone wasn’t that great.LOL 
     Told her I get tired of us not doing things together anymore! The only time we sleep at the same time is in the recliners! When we do happen to be in bed at the same time he sleeps with his head at the foot of the bed on top of the cover because that’s the only way his body is comfortable. So when I make it into bed I get to snuggle up to his big toe!
  Then for some reason he thinks meal time is the perfect time to talk business and bills! I hate it! I want to relax and he gets going and there is no enjoying the meal. 
      Breakfast is at the kitchen table whenever I sit down he is almost done heading out the door telling me what he’s doing and when he will be back to pick me up in a few. This means I have to hurry so I can eat get refrigerator stuff up take meds change clothes and get ready. There is no way to just eat and have a pleasant meal with someone like that!
   Lunch sometimes doesn’t happen usually in the garage sometimes in the living room then it’s back to yacking about whatever is bugging him
    Supper I fix his plate and deliver everything to his recliner. Usually he’s to tired to talk plans and business and is lucky to stay awake till 7pm
       After some ranting daughter laughed and said sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed!!

Love
Ranchmama 
(Where did the romance go? LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment