Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Husbands and Lunches.... again!

Today’s lunch was typical.....
     We had to go to OKC today for birds. Stopped in Shawnee at Aldies since it was closer easier to maneuver in than Wally World. Picked up a $5 pizza for lunch amongst other things.
       I’ve been up since 5 am. We made a trip to the city and finally get home unload things and put pizza in the oven. 
       When it’s done I served hubby his in the recliner and go get mine to eat. Sitting there enjoying the new lunch choice he turned the tube to what I am currently binge watching. 
         Earlier coming into the house we had a jam trying to get into the door. He was in front opening the door I was loaded down trying to get through. I couldn’t get around him. He wouldn’t just go forward out of my way. No he had a one track mind. What he wanted to do and how he wanted to do it. Anything I was doing wasn’t even crossing his mind! 
       So here we are eating quietly enjoying the new treat and he starts talking about business! I growled at him telling him he was doing it again! How and when and what he wants to heck with anyone else! 
       He said well since your irritated anyway.... and started asking me to do some business stuff later. I told him he was like someone else we know... irritating as hell but I loved him anyway. 
       It was so funny,he said now that’s going over the line! That’s a little much!  He said, I’m going outside to check things and shut the gate. I said, great you mean I’m going to get rid of you for a little while! We wound up laughing as he walked out.

Love
Ranchmama 

No comments:

Post a Comment