Monday, July 10, 2017

New Mexican Dish

My husband likes to watch Spanish tv series. Since he can speak and write Spanish he has no problems. Me? Well I get to go blind after a while reading the translations at the bottom if the screen!
     Sometimes he will here about some food and we look it up and see if we want to try it . 
Here is our latest try it.


You can see how to make it here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4mQx1zzBpuU

How to make chilaquiles

Pretty simple boy do you have to do a lot of stirring to keep the tortillas from burning! I was surprised they were tasty. 
Hubby was so funny. He watched the video and how she made the salsa. I told him I have some in the cabinet we can use. That's not how you do it! That's not what she did ! I told him I don't  have the fresh stuff and stop and think about it she was making salsa. Duh! I have salsa in a jar same thing! Well I guess your right. 
    I told him if you want to get in the kitchen and make salsa like she did I'll go get the stuff..... No don't think so he said, ok do it your way. 
   Now anyone that has read any of my stuff knows my men are lucky to know how to get a drink out if the fridge. ( now is where you ROFLMAO )

Love
Ranchmama 



No comments:

Post a Comment