Sunday, June 25, 2017

Big Bad*ss Hummer


Every yr I like to put out humming bird feeders usually around my birthday in April but this year I was running way late. I just recently got my act together and put 2 feeders out making sure there was a decent amount of space to minimize any fighting.
     See now look at these


And this one was also filled and put out about 4-6' away.


You will notice that only one is empty. The other is almost untouched! 
      I finally figured out my problem. It seems that the local neighborhood hummingbirds think the monster Big Bad*ss Hummingbird has moved in and they don't want anything to do with the Junkyard Hummer!
     Even with the one empty I see them do a flyby and just keep on going to avoid that monster junkyard hummer. Lol
    Funniest thing I have seen in a long time! 
Love
Ranchmama 
 ( I took pity on the locals and relocated the junkyard hummer dude so they could eat ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment