Thursday, March 6, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookies

It's 9 pm and look what I have been doing ..... 
       When I make cookies I don't mess around with a couple dozen. I figure it's the same mess so might as well do 6-7 dozen and share. These are Hubbies favorite cookies. I got the recipe from his mother. I had to tweek it a little bit to make it more crunchie to his liking but it is the house peanut butter cookie recipe . Comes out almost perfect most times. This time I added some chocolate chunk to the last batch. He won't eat them but others will. 
      He got a warm cookie and a glass of milk out of the first batch delivered to him in the living room! Made him feel all loved an all that mushy stuff! Lol
    Warning ... It could make you drool. :-)  
















I made the first batch a little large. I wish I had done chocolate to drizzle over them !


Ahhhh don't know if you can see the chocolate chunks but they taste good 
      Ok so you've seen my mess.... Now I have to get it cleaned up and the gifts wrapped for delivery. 

Ranchmama 

No comments:

Post a Comment