Sunday, December 4, 2022

Healthy DIY Gifts

 As everyone knows I am all about desserts! Sweets are the feel good put a smile on most peoples faces. I was talking to my daughter about how her family doesn't like sweets.  I told her she must not be my daughter! LOL  She said at the collage she works at the the lady next door to her probably hasn't had anything sweet in years! She runs the Boston marathon every year. She said most of the other professors are super health people and avoid all the fad bad things also. 

   So I got to thinking about if you wanted to make a gift for some of those "CRAZY" healthy people you can make granola or trail mix to give in a nice package. Got to looking around for recipes and boy have those changed! It's all about buying that expensive high protein powder and mixing it all in to get the protein higher. Well not everyone has those kinds of expensive things in the cabinet! So I finally found some that don't have the protein powder in the recipes. 

     Now me....? Give me some sweat stuff with the oat meal and all that! 

    Remember these recipes are high in nut content and not everyone can eat nuts so be careful who you give it to. 

    Seems like I remember there used to be some breakfast cookies that were high protein but I haven't looked for them yet. 

Love

Ranchmama


Vegan High Protein Granola
https://www.sarahsvegancoaching.com/vegan-high-protein-granola/#recipe

vegan-high-protein-granola-with-strawberries

************************************

Homemade Protein Trail Mix
https://masonfit.com/protein-trail-mix/

********************
Keto Trail Mix Recipe
https://organicallyaddison.com/keto-trail-mix/







No comments:

Post a Comment