Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Memory Book for Christmas

 This is a project I am working on for Christmas presents for the 2 little grandkids. I have some really cute cute pictures of them I am planning on using but will ask their mom first if I can actually put them in print. She may not want bare fanny kids playing in mud in print. LOL

    I also made one for my niece that is expecting twin granddaughters in December. I put pictures of their parents wedding day, pictures of the huge shower they had to welcome them to the world. 

Pictures of grandparents , daddy with long hair (where he looked like a girl! ) LOL

All kinds of things for them including some of the stuff below. 

I had a general format and put it together then sent it to her to have someone else finish and print it up.

    You can do all kinds of things to change it up for anything you want it to be about. 

I am using my email to format and print this since that is something I am more comfortable using. You can use whatever works for you. I still have work to do on the 2 I'm doing. I need more fun pictures and cute things. You get the idea.

I plan on taking it to staples and having them laminate and put into a book. I am sure it will cost a fortune but it will be one of those things they will have forever.

Love

Ranchmama

 

My Name is

(Picture)

I live in _____


(Picture of state)

________________
(Picture of house)
This is my house and Address


My Mama and Daddy's names are
___________   __________
Pictures of parents


I have a whole bunch of Grandparents that love me because I am the Best Granddaughter. (Child)
  This is what I say their name is and what everyone else calls them.
__________    _________
(Picture of Grandma and Grandpa)

               I call them ...(Grammy & Pappy)
  Everyone else calls them ... (Mr & Mrs.)

These are my great grandparents
___________    ___________ 
(Picture of great grandparents)
I call them
Grandma and Papa
Their real name is
___________ & __________


(Picture of paternal grandparents)
 
  These are my Daddy's Parents

  
I have a brother named _______

(Picture of Brother)

These are some of my cousins
I am on the top row left side

(Pictures of Cousins)


When I was a baby I ate like this

(Picture of messy baby)

Now that I am older I am better at eating.
One of my favorite things is...
(Picture of eating favorite food)

Sometimes I have to teach brother how to

(picture of brother learning)

One day Mama took us to see ............
_____________
(Picture of what they went to see)

One Christmas Granny and Papa gave us a
(Picture of something fun)
_______________


I really am working on my art skills.
Someday I will be a famous artist!

(picture of something cute and funny)

I have a whole bunch of people in Heaven that love me

_______   _________   ______
(pictures of grandparents, siblings etc)



No comments:

Post a Comment