Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Update ! Shroom City in the Country

Since my last post on the subject we have learned something cool! 


This is what is called a Fairy Ring! We were told that if you looked under this ground it is different in some way. Believe me we have mushrooms all over the pastures now but I think this is the only one I have seen in this configuration. Now I did see some in the shape of a kind of a trail. Picture a ballon string twisting in the air that's how that one looked. 
       Now look at this.....


Heidi Ho is waiting for the little Fairies to show up ! 
     I do have to wonder. Every now and then when these first started showing up she would look out the door and bark at them like " Hey ! What the heck is that ?" 
    Then again maybe she was barking at the Fairies !

Love
Ranchmama 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment