Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Age Issues

  Not So Fast: 3 Ways To Slow Aging | HuffPost Life      

        Seems like we all get there some day.... !!@#$ it!
Hubby and I have had some issues catch up with us making things difficult some days to do some things. With his Parkinson's and now pinched nerve in the left leg it is hard to do things like bring in the groceries which has always been his job while I put it up. So I pitch in to help. Problem is of course with all the stress of hubby issues and life not being fun for most of us any more my breathing has for sure taken a turn for the worse.  I have fought breathing and lung issues all my life and have avoided any real heart problems. Well that has caught up to me now any hopefully I can improve or fix that before it makes more problems. I still help but run out of air and have to rest a minute between trips.

      Here is how you fix that! YEA!!!!! The sides fold down and all that stuff but I don't plan on using that.
GroundWork 800 lb. Capacity Steel Garden Cart, GW800 
$99.99
Product Length     43.5 in.
Product Height     21.3 in.
Product Width     21.5 in.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/groundwork-800-lb-capacity-steel-garden-cart

    Our garage is a double garage but it was built before crew cab pickups which is what I drive. It doesn't fit in the garage although there is enough room to pull it in. So it makes for lots of trips back and forth. I got a bright idea and measured my kitchen door. Then went online and found me a wagon! This is the cheapest one I could find that actually had some width to it. Most of the ones I saw were 18" wide. They had ones that fold up but they had cloth bottoms and sides. I can just see milk or something spilling and having to clean that mess. With this metal wagon you just hose it off.
    Isn't this  neat! I just have to make sure the cement on the drive way is clean so my floor stays clean. The way my kitchen is I have to be a little careful not to bang into something but you talking about nice! We can get average store trips in with just one haul ! Now if I was stocking up with a big bunch of stuff it might take another trip or 2 but still sure is nice!

SEE !




Love
Ranchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment