Thursday, February 11, 2021

Kitchen Redo (just a little one)

   As many of you know I have been going round and round with my kitchen rearranging. Putting this way then that. Just general turmoil. Pitiful pitiful constant mess!
   Well a few weeks ago I did it again. My favorite little baking area got revamped.
These metal pull outs will hold as much as 75? pounds so they can't be easily overloaded. They are really nice and I love them!
    I made sure and empty the cabinets before all this and painted everything inside white. If you have ever had to go hunt'n in a cabinet for anything you know lighting is just not there. It is now! Take a look!
    That and under the sink. For a long time the particle board under the sink has been icky. I figured while I had someone there to install these wire pull outs I would redo under the sink also. He did a great job taking that stuff out and putting real wood in it's place. I had him glue down that white stuff you see on bathroom walls and kitchens in town so it would be waterproof.

   

         

       


  It is so nice to be able to not only see under the sink but retrieve things so much easier and hopefully not lose things forever and a day until it is all dried up and nasty or spilled.
    There are still a lot of things that should be redone like the cabinet and drawer fronts. The stain is so old it is cracked and worn out. The counter tops need to to be replaced and updated also but since I am not happy with the layout and not sure how to make it better it will just have to wait until I get someone with some bright ideas other than me to solve that issue.

Love
Ranchmama
(Happier baker once again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment