Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Things You Learn !

It has now been 1 year and almost 1 month since my cancer surgery. I keep finding out all kinds of things!
   My daughter told me yesterday that I didn't just have one fast response with my heart. My BP kept bottoming out 3 or 4 times (trying to kick the bucket I guess) after that for some reason. They just couldn't keep it where it belonged.
   Then she also tells me they thought I had some mental deficit from the 5 hour surgery because I kept saying I was seeing angels! They asked her if that was normal for me she told them yes if nothing else so they wouldn't put me in the funny farm.  I told her no that was before the surgery I saw angels around the operating table. She said no .... you were saying you saw angels like in the corner of the room ! I told her I have no memory of seeing or talking to angels in the room! She said they had you on so much heavy duty drugs I wouldn't have been surprised if you said you saw fish hanging from the ceiling ! Well I just counted it up and I was in there 12 days. Only 1 or 2 of them were without heavy sedation maybe or at least there was only a couple of days I am aware of anything afterwards. 
   Now a doctor thinks some of the things I see, know or talk about are loony toons. A religious person would say God was watching over me protecting me. I may not remember diddly but considering I was shown the Angels around the operating table before the surgery and drugs I will choose the idea of God sending Angels to look over me and I probably was seeing them in the room. It just makes sense to me.  
   I wonder what we chatted about if we did ??

Love
Ranchmama 
(it's nice to know I'm being watched over when needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment