Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Things You Learn



With a new cookbook or 3 ! 
In my quest to find perfect prize winning pie and cake recipes, since I don't have any recipes handed down to me from my mom or anyone, I collected a few books recently that actually had won first place with there recipes. 
    It doesn't take much of a excuse for me to get a new book I can use and learn from.
     What I really learned from these is to use UNBLEACHED flour. Now tell me what is wrong with my thinker? All the things I do for myself and playing DR Mom to other folks to cut back on toxins and improve our health and I never thought of THAT ! 
   Sheesh! Head slap! Duh!!
I found what I  was looking for at Wally World the smaller stores are slow like me and haven't caught on yet.
Love 
Ranchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment