Sunday, January 8, 2017

Age and Snow

When the weather turns cold and looks like this......



And looks like this??....



What happens when as you age and can no longer do the ski or sledding fun??

You do this!!!!


And when your all done .....
It looks like this !


Well ok we took it out of the freezer and each of us wrestled with our own bowl    He got his vanilla and I got my chocolate!     
     I really like his vanilla better but my chocolate tasted like a Wendy's frosty! 
     No that is not whiskey . That is home made vanilla extract. Using the cream and eagle brand gives it so much better flavor than what I grew up with. 
     As a child we would use plain ol milk and sugar with a dab of vanilla. My young taste buds didn't know a bit of difference so it tasted just as good as my fancy smancy stuff! 
   Enjoy your snow .... Even if age makes you hurt from the cold ..... There is still fun to be had.

Love
Ranchmama 





No comments:

Post a Comment