Saturday, August 27, 2016

Who Says Puppy Dogs Can't Talk !

It was clean the puppy pool day. It gets crud in it to the point she's dirtier after she gets out. We emptied it then I had a little balloon pop up over my head that said hmmm... I can hook the hose nozel onto the cart, point it the right direction and just sit down and watch it fill up.


See genius !

Now see what happens.....


She sees the water running. She l o v e s to play in the water! You can just see her looking at me to see if she can get away with it! LOL


She had already been playing in the water but of course never enough. :-) She's eyeballing her aim.


And here she is in action ! Mid jump and filling up trying to drink it all!

Sometime maybe I can catch her in action grabbing the hose and running off with it. She is Sooo funny sometimes!

Love
Ranchmama 





No comments:

Post a Comment