Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sideways Bully

 I had a paid helper for a day doing some things we needed to get caught up on.
Other than pulling hay string out late in the season on this day the next day was a lot easier with fence clearing.
        Out cutting trees off fence with helper doing the work and me supervising and being lazy. 

    One of the bulls came up to the truck door and didn't have a clue I was inside.        
     This picture is about 3 ft from the window and distorted weird. 
      On this funny day he literally had his nose almost in the cab with me! 
 I calmly turned my head and in a normal voice said, boo ! He jumped. 6 ft sideways from me ! 
     Should have seen the way he looked at me ! Soooo funny !
      That was one really surprised and ticked off bull!! I swear I have never seen a bovine of any kind jump straight sideways!
Love
Ranchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment