Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Need a Volunteer

I found something to try out on the Internet. In the picture you see the red salt that is Sriracha flavor that's pretty hot.
 The green stack is Wasabi flavor. I need someone to try each one for me. I can't even try black pepper. This I'm not even going to attempt!
   I'm having loads of fun. I have applewood smoked flavored salt drying now. 
   Next I want to try some kind of strong flavored mushroom . That all depends on what I can find in the store.
   I have to get this stuff done so I can start baking cookies for Christmas !!  

Love 
Ranchmama 

2 comments:

  1. Why in the world do you want someone to try it for you, if you can't eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to package them up as gifts for some folks that like hot stuff on their food.
    Love
    Ranchmama

    ReplyDelete