Monday, December 23, 2013

Turkey Terrors





 
This is Nikki's tom turkey. He is one of 3 turkeys ( 1 Tom and 2 hens) given to her by a couple that had to move and couldn't take them.   I never realized until today when we were loading up a cow at her place to take to market just how totally scary turkeys are! I was down at the back of the trailer directing to line up the gates and low and behold there was this waist tall dang turkey hen standing beside me! She was S-C-A-R-R-R-Y-Y-Y !!! I couldn't shoo her away for nothing! and NOISY! People think guinnies (sp?) are noisy! You get a waist high ugly bird standing beside you making this kind of loud chucking noise and you will see what is noisy! LOL good thing turkeys are dumb. They could be dangerous with real brains.

Ranchmama
(totally needing to get used to a big bird but can't forget the Rooster that pecked my rear in the outhouse when I was just in the 2nd grade or so at my Grandmas house)





No comments:

Post a Comment