Monday, December 9, 2013

Extract Warning!

This is a email my daughter in Arkansas sent me:

I used my homemade vanilla from you yesterday.  Boy - I could taste/smell the vodka in my snow ice cream!  I don't know if that's good or not.  But definite taste was there.

 *******************
Me:
 I imagine the difference was it wasn't cooked.
I think if you had cooked something the vodka would not have been there so much
try it on cookies, cakes or something cooked.


So funny!
You spiked the kids snow ice cream!!! LOL


love mama
******************** 
Daughter:

Yea - I made a funny daiquiri for the kids I guess...


***************************

SOOOoooooooo.........!!!WARNING !!! 

IF you make home made extract using a alcohol base to extract the oils and flavor ...... Do not use it in a uncooked recipe unless you are of legal age!  LOL

Oh my goodness! Such a funny accident!

I bet you after she tasted it the kids didn't get any after all !  LOL

I am still chuckling.....


Ranchmama
(sober but apparently only because I use my homemade vanilla in COOKED recipes!)










No comments:

Post a Comment