Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day Treats

What do u do for the man that has everything ??
   This morning he had one of his favorite  breakfasts, cornmeal mush with lots if bacon , toast, and OJ.
  You also make him Hostess Cupcakes ! This is the first time I have made theses so next time there R. Few things I would do different. 
    Those little swirls on top are not as easy as they look! Some of my practice ones reminded me of hair so a few of them got faces :-) 
   Supper ? I have no clue. These silly cupcakes made such a mess I don't know if I can wiggle in there without bumping into chocolate somewhere.
  I hope all the dads out there have a great dad day!

Ranchmama

                          

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your squiggles look great. These are Matt's favorites...or I should say they were. I would love to have your recipe and surprise him someday.

      Becky

      Delete