Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Eclipse !



Is there anything else to do Monday August 21, 2017 but be looking up into the sky to watch a eclipse?
      Like everyone else in the USA I wanted in on the fun. Here in Oklahoma we only had about a 3/4 shadow but that's ok. Hubby thought I was silly. He even asked what's the big deal?? Lol
     I fussed right back at him and told him just let me have my fun you party pooper! 
      He did go and get the welding helmet for me to clean up and he did tell me the exact time from inside the a/c house in his comfy chair so I wouldn't be gazing up into the sky for 15 minutes like a crazy goose. 
       I went out with my helmet to locate just where to look. It was fun watching the sun slowly disapear. Seems like it took forever ! 
     When it finally hit THE TIME there was about 1/4th or less of the sun showing. You should have seen me trying to get my cell phone in the helmet and aimed to get a decent picture. lol  it surprised me that after all the waiting once it hit  THE TIME it quickly started to retreat and the sun once again started to shine brighter every second. 
         I got a picture ... It's not a good eclipse pic but it's still cool enough. 
    See..... Lol


You know what??? I had worlds of fun even though sour puss just didn't get it !
    Hope everyone else had fun viewing also
Love
Ranchmama 

No comments:

Post a Comment