Sunday, April 17, 2016

Heidi Ho Ranch Doggie

Heidi Ho is such a cool cow doggie sometimes !
It's so funny to watch some of the things that happen. You never have a camera or video when you need it .
   Today she wasn't a cow dog but a cool squirrel dog. After all she is a 2 squirrel doggie ! I don't know of any dogs that show up with 2 dead squirrels in their mouth. LOL
    This morning I was fixing breakfast around 7 ish and as usual the front door was open so she could look outside. Suddenly she stood up and bounced at the door wanting out. I went to take a look at what she was so excited about. 
   Standing on my cement front porch was this sassy little squirrel sniffing around my plants in out and all around. Getting a sip out of a water pan then standing on his hind legs and looking directly at the door laughing at the 80 pound white pit bull standing at complete attention with a intense gaze that could only be interpreted as "Locked on Target!"
    He went to the big water bucket and got a big drink then I tried to bang on the door to scare him. Didn't work so I opened the window and hollered at him. He finally ran out into the driveway under Old Blue. 
      I thought he had enough head start so I let Heidi Ho out to take a run at him. She had Soooo much fun! She absolutely hauled it! Faster than I have seen her move lately. The problem is the silly squirrel almost forgot to run! Thank goodness he finally ran up the tree! Whew!
 Silly Squirrel ! 
Made Heidi Ho's day for sure. Lol gave me something to chuckle about all day long. 
   Sometimes the days are not same ol same ol and it's a good thing!
   The rest of the day was finish breakfast. Take helper home. Feed cows. Lunch. Put a big order together of CopperHead pain lotion to a gentleman very interested in it. 

Love 
Ranchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment