Friday, May 8, 2015

Tornadoes Close Enough

doing good here at the Ranch!
Tornadoes Close Enough to make you want to go jump in the hidy hole!

        The tornado area was around I-40 and north going towards Prague. It just missed Prague I think and headed east and a little north. I would say it was about 20 miles south east of where we are here. Sounds like a lot but when your looking at a map and can see where it is and when you know how easy it is to change directions it feels MIGHTY close!

     We had gone to Prague to pick up a present we ordered at Wally world and eat some food then headed home. I asked hubby if we should put the trucks in the barn from hail and he didn't think so. After I saw the map I asked again and he said no. I think he cut it way too close !
   I haven't unpacked from our first rabbit hole run I will after Sunday just in case.
That still gives me time to improve on emergency stuff.

I thought I was doing pretty good. When I looked at it in the cellar it just seems so minimal just very basic. So much needs to be improved on still!

I will keep plugging.

Love
Ranchmama
(Thank you for thinking of me folks you all get a big cyber {{{HUG}}}



No comments:

Post a Comment