Friday, September 12, 2014

Joan Rivers and Missing a Loved One

She wasn't really my favorite comedian but she had times to make me laugh.
Still she made others laugh and get relief from a stressful day and made people smile so that is a good thing. We all need to have a way of making a persons day a little bit better. 


On a bright note, in Rivers' book she joked that dying of natural causes was boring.
 "It's the grand finale, act three, the eleven o'clock number -- make it count.
If you're going to die, die interesting!
Is there anything worse than a boring death? I think not."

Seems like a good exit line, anyway. She got her wish!


I think my son also falls into this description. It may have been natural causes but it sure did stir up thousands of people!


With love to all that are missing a loved one.
Ranchmama

No comments:

Post a Comment